How do I join the North Carolina Society of Human Resource Management?
- If you are a NC resident and a member of SHRM national, nothing extra is required of you - you are automatically a member of NC SHRM. To determine a local chapter in your area, check our list ofSHRM-affiliated chapters.
Can you explain what it means to be a member-at-large?
- An at-large member is someone who has joined the national SHRM organization but has not joined a local chapter.
How do I get involved on the local or statewide level?
- Leadership opportunities are often available through your local chapter or on the board of the State Council. Contact information for all chapter Presidents and State Council board members is available via this site on the NC Chapter and State Council links respectively. Feel free to call anyone listed to inquire about the various opportunities. We would love to have you join us! Click here for chapter information.
I am interested in advertising with NCSHRM. Where can I find general information and advertising rates?
- Reach key HR decision makers by advertising in our bi-annual magazine, North Carolina HR Review. You will reach North Carolina HR Review gives your company direct and targeted access to the people who purchase your products and services. North Carolina HR Review readers include HR professionals on the local, regional, state and national levels and represent almost every industry.Click here for advertising information.
Does NCSHRM provide information about employment opportunities?
- Many of the local chapters provide information about local job opportunities with its members at no charge. You can also check for nationwide opportunities through SHRM at www.shrm.org/jobs/.
Is there someone I can contact for general information regarding NCSHRM?
- Yes. Feel free to email with your question, we will be happy to do what we can to help.