Title: Addressing Equity in The Workplace
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Work is no longer a simple transaction of employer money for employee time. People are more committed to their employer when they believe in that organization’s values. Put simply, culture matters more than ever – and diversity, equity and inclusion are central considerations.
Join co-founder, and CEO of BiasSync, Michele Ruiz, for this special edition of the Own Your Growth: Women’s Leadership Series on August 17, focusing on equity in the workplace. Gain insights and learn from her lived experiences.
Michele will challenge attendees to consider:
- How does unconscious bias play a role at work?
- What is the impact of inequity on culture and people?
- What does inequity in the workplace look like?
- What actions can organizations and individuals take to address bias?
- How can creating a more equitable workplace impact employee loyalty?
Register now to reserve your spot!
Register Here-Aug/Women’s Leadership Series: