For our on-site attendees, we want you to know some steps we have made to make your conference experience comfortable.
reVision 2021 COVID Precautions
enVisioning In-person Attendees Safe & Comfortable
- Compliance with mask mandates at the event venue including signage throughout the hotel as reminders to attendees
- Click here for COVID-19 safety at the Koury Convention Center
- Sanitizer and masks distributed to each attendee
- Sanitizer stations throughout the convention center
- NCSHRM has secured the 40,000 sf Guilford Ballroom for our conference general sessions. The ballroom will provide ample room for social distancing.
- Social distancing of every other seat or more in our general and concurrent sessions
- A volunteer room capacity monitor in each concurrent session to assist with social distancing
- The Guilford Ballroom will also be used as a room for one concurrent session during each of the six breakout periods. It will provide overflow should the other concurrent session rooms reach capacity or attendees feel more comfortable in a larger space to view a presentation